I am commited to protecting your privacy, so have a cookie!
I am also committed to protecting children. I do not knowingly collect personal data from anyone under age 13. You must be at least 13 years old to actively interact with this website. Parents and guardians please supervise your child’s internet use.
- Cookies are small text files or ID tags that are stored on your computer or device when you visit websites.
- Purpose of cookies: They keep track of your movements on the website, help you remember where you left off, remember your registered login, preferences, and other customization functions.
- Cookies store mostly anonymous information, and therefore cannot usually be used to reveal your identity or your personally identifying information.
- What personal information do cookies store? They only store any information you may have voluntarily given.
- You can decline cookies. Learn how at All About Cookies.
Personally-Identifiable Information (PII)
This data may possibly reveal your personal identity or your personally-identifiable information.
- What PII I collect: your name, email address, and website URL.
- How I collect PII: when you voluntarily submit them through my contact, comment, and subscription forms.
- How I use PII: to facilitate your subscription to this blog, and to enable me to repond to your comments and questions.
Sharing of Data:
- I do not share, trade, barter, or sell data.
- Data is sent to statistical, analytical, and antispam services – to improve service and protect against spam.
I may divulge data (both PII and anonymous data) to law enforcement at my own discretion, or if required to do so by law.
Duration of Data:
Data may be retained indefinitely, or until you invoke your right under GDPR to be forgotten. If you would like to update, correct, or erase your personal data please contact me.
Content embedded from other websites (such as YouTube):
Links to external websites:
- If you click on a third party link, you will be directed to their website. I strongly advise you to review their Privacy Policies.
- Links to other websites do not imply my endorsement of those sites, their owners, or their content.
If you have questions regarding this policy, please feel free to contact me.