I’m glad you’re here – take a moment to say “Ciao!”
This Comment Policy exists to clarify rights and responsibilities (both yours and mine) related to the public online conversations here.
Rules for commenting:
- Be polite, kind, and respectful.
- Keep it clean and no profanity.
- No spam or self-promotional content.
- One link only, if relevant to the article.
- Mimimum age for commenting: 13 years.
- Make your comment about the post. They are supposed to create a conversation about the topic.
Your Rights and Responsibilities
License to publish:
- You are responsible for your comments and any repercussions that may result from them.
- You retain all ownership rights to your comments and can request to have them removed.
- Contact me if you would like your comments and related data removed.
By submitting a comment you grant me the following rights:
- To transmit, pubish, and display your comment (worldwide and royalty-free).
- To refuse, suspend, publish, or delete any comment for any reason.
- To correct errors: typographical, grammatical, and spelling.
Changes to this Comment Policy:
- I may update this Comment Policy at any time.
- You are advised to review this Comment Policy periodically for any changes.
Contact me if you have any questions about this comment policy.