Take a moment to say “Ciao!”
This Comment Policy exists to clarify rights and responsibilities (both yours and mine) related to the public online conversations here.
Rules for commenting:
- Be polite, kind, and respectful.
- Keep it clean and no profanity.
- No spam or self-promotional content.
- One link only, if relevant to the article.
- Mimimum age for commenting: 13 years.
- Make your comment about the post. They are supposed to create a conversation about the topic.
Rights and License to Publish
License to publish:
- By submitting a comment, you grant me a worldwide royalty-free license to transmit, publish, and display your comment, along with your name and website URL.
You retain all ownership rights to your comments and can request to have them removed.
- Contact me if you would like your comments and related data removed.
- You are responsible for your comments and any repercussions that may result from them.
I reserve the right to:
- Suspend publish, or delete any comment for any reason and at my discretion.
- To correct typographical, grammar, and spelling errors at my discretion.
Changes to this Comment Policy:
- I may update this Comment Policy at any time.
- You are advised to review this Comment Policy periodically for any changes.